DO NOT count on other people to do this for you, it’s too important to our state’s future!
Please engage our elected leaders early and often this session. Make sure they know a strong Missouri Historic Preservation Tax Credit is a critical priority to you, and it should be for them too! No Cuts to the Credit!
Missouri Legislature Speaker of the House John Diehl, St. Louis County
Email: John.Diehl@house.mo.gov or firstname.lastname@example.org
Web: 100 Great Ideas for Missouri
Representative Anne Zerr, of St. Charles. Chair of the Economic Development Committee
President Pro Tem of the State Senate, Senator Tom Dempsey, St. Charles
Phone: 573 751-1141
- Missouri DED Report 2010-2012
- Missouri Growth Association by St. Louis University: Evaluation of MHTC Impact on Job Creation and Economic Activity
- Preservation Research Office — Posts re HTC
- Research and Reports on Historic Tax Credit programs
- Landmarks Association website
Towns that Have Utilized MOHTCs